1. It is a condition of entry that all players are familiar with and accept the conditions of play
2. To be eligible, players MUST be financial members of CM before closing date of championship event. No member may enter any championship that leads to "Champion of Champions" or beyond, unless they nominate CM as their primary preferred club.
3. It is the responsibility of players to check the Notice Board to ascertain when they are set down to play.
4. DISTRICT EVENTS: If a player is selected to play in a District event, the controlling body shall decide whether to allow the player to play in the District event and re-arrange Championship, or not. allow the player to play in District event. If refused no substitute will be allowed.
5. These conditions are a summary only and it is the responsibility of players to obtain a full copy of "Conditions of play for Club Championships" and familiarise themselves with those conditions.
6. SMOKING and/or DRINKING OF ALCOHOL is NOT PERMITTED on the greens. Qld Laws and Bowls Aust smoking policy will apply.